04 May 2014

GORGEOUS Mother's Day Card by Cindee Wilkinson


Here is the second Club Card that we will be doing next week.

 I really love the sentiment on this card. Its from the April My Paper Pumpkin. Never heard of My Paper Pumpkin? Its a kit that gets delivered right to your door every month around the 15th. You can check out My Paper Pumpkin HERE!
Now about the card......I started with a Gumball Green card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", then embossed on Whisper White, cut at 4" x 5 1/4". Stamp the flower from Regarding Dahlias several times with Versamark ink, emboss with White embossing powder. Then using your sponge daubers, color the center with Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, then Gumball green all around the flower. Use a tissue or paper towel and take off the excess ink.

The Gumball Green and Strawberry Slush are the retiring In Colors. Hard to see them go......but wait until you see the NEW IN COLORS! So pretty, very fallish. Is that even a word? Well, they remind me of fall.

Here are the supplies for the card:

No comments: