11 July 2013

Decor Framelets Card - A DOUBLE challenge by Connie Babbert


                

I think I'm going to wear out my Flower Shop stamp set and Pansy Punch, I've used them SO much!  I stayed pretty close to the original sketch challenge, too.  Actually…I did another card that I'll post later using the double challenge again!


Here is what I did:
  1. I cut TWO of the largest Decor Label Framelits from Pistachio Pudding cardstock.
  2. The FRONT one I embossed with Perfect Polka Dots folder.  The BACK one I scored across right at the part where the top design starts to turn into the curved shape.  Use Sticky Strip above the scored mark on the BACK one, then adhere front and back together.  The scored line becomes the hinge to open and close the card.
  3. Stamp the greeting from hostess set, Simply Sketched in Calypso Coral on Whisper White, then cut with the smaller Decor Label Framelit and adhere to front.
  4. Stamp the Flower Shop flower image twice with Crisp Cantaloupe ink on Whisper White and punch with the Pansy Punch.  Also punch one Blossom punch from Calypso Coral cardstock.  Adhere to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  5. Cut a 1" x 6" strip of Crisp Cantaloupe pattern from In Colors Designer Paper Pack and fold in half, cut flag ends.  Tuck under the left side of the larger flower.
  6. Punch the Itty Bitty flower image from Pistachio Pudding pattern in the In Colors Designer Paper Pack and use for the centers of the flowers.  Add a Calypso Coral Candy Dots in the center.

You can view Connie's blog

 

No comments: