06 February 2008

Busy, Tired, and Broke!

26 September 2007

Busy, Tired, and Broke!


The Title says it all. That's been me for the month of September. I've been very busy with my online Digital Photography Workshop, with Jessica. Last week was about taking pictures of the sky at different times of the day, and then about the color white. We also had to upload two photos of something white sitting on something white. I used batting for the under piece. I wanted to use my cat Mister for the object, but he's an indoor-only cat, so that was out. He even plopped down on the floor right in front of me as I was walking to the door to take my white objects out for the photos. He wanted to be a part of it, but not this time. Maybe later, Mister. Anyway, one of my photos (that I named "Sun Glow")was judged to be good enough to put in my "Gallery Folder".

No comments: