06 February 2008

Casey's here for the weekend

13 October 2007

Casey's here for the weekend

Yea, we finally have Casey out here for the weekend. We've been needing a Casey fix for a few weeks now. We've been missing him, as we haven't seen him since July. He's such a great kid, and so sweet, although he wouldn't like to hear me say that probably. But he's my Grandson, so I can call him sweet and tell him that I love him all I want, and there's not a thing he can do about it. Case is such a good young man, very helpful to his Grandpa and me. He likes visiting us, especially because his Grandpa allows him to drive the Gator around. I have a couple of photos of that for you to see . . .




As you can see, Case is dressed in his "Army gear" today. I think that gives him a sense of pride. My goodness, his feet are a size 10 1/2-11 now!! Can you believe that? He's growing up so fast.

They just came into the house, and they're hungry! So, gotta go.

No comments: