06 February 2008

More photos

29 September 2007

More photos

Nothing much new has happened since last post. I got my flu and pneumonia shots on Wednesday. My left arm aches and is red and puffy, but it's pretty much back to normal now.

I wanted to go to the local Alpaca Farm Tour today, but that didn't happen. I've been interested in Alpacas for about ten years, first just looking at them on the web, then doing some research. They are interesting and beautiful animals, and very clean. They are now also out of reach as far as owning a pair.

Jessica sent her critique of my Week 3 photographs. Again one of them was good enough for my "Gallery Folder". Her remarks on that one were... "Magnolia Fruit - F4.8, P, AWB, 1/60, SPOT

Spot metering this turned out very well (GF) because it made the pink nice and bright against the dark background, and because the Pink is sort of a middle value, it didn't lose the background either, This is a beautiful photo.
Jessica" I was quite pleased with that compliment! And here is the photo...

No comments: